Is it possible to buy valium online without prescription?
VALIUM is a prescription medicine used to treat anxiety disorders for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety to relieve the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. It also include agitation, shakiness (tremor), sudden and severe mental or nervous system changes (delirium tremens), and seeing or hearing things that others do not see or hear (hallucinations) along with other medicines for the relief of muscle spasms along with other drugs to treat seizure disorders. You can buy valium online without prescription. First, you should consult your doctor about the dosage then you can easily order valium online.
VALIUM is a federally controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to dependence. Keep VALIUM in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away VALIUM may harm others, and is against the law.
Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those listed in a Medication Guide. Do not use VALIUM for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give VALIUM to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have. It may harm them. You can ask your pharmacist or healthcare provider for information about VALIUM that is written for health professionals then buy valium online without prescription.
Tell your healthcare provider if you have abused or been dependent on alcohol, prescription medicines, or street drugs.
- It is not known if VALIUM is safe and effective in children under six months of age.
- It is not known if VALIUM is safe and effective for use longer than four months.
Information for Patients
To assure the safe and effective use of benzodiazepines, patients should be informed that, since benzodiazepines may produce psychological and physical dependence, they should consult with their physician before either increasing the dose or abruptly discontinuing this drug. The risk of addiction increases with the duration of treatment; it is also greater in patients with a history of alcohol or drug abuse. Patients should be advised against the simultaneous ingestion of alcohol and other CNS-depressant drugs during Valium therapy. As is true of most acting drugs, patients receiving Valium should be cautioned against engaging in hazardous occupations requiring complete mental alertness, such as operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle.
What is the most important information I should know about VALIUM?
- VALIUM is a benzodiazepine medicine. Taking benzodiazepines with opioid medications, alcohol, or other central nervous system depressants (including street drugs) can cause severe drowsiness, breathing problems (respiratory depression), coma, and death.
- VALIUM can make you sleepy or dizzy and can slow your thinking and motor skills.
- Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how VALIUM affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol or take other drugs that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking VALIUM without first talking to your healthcare provider.
When taken with alcohol or drugs that cause sleepiness or dizziness, VALIUM may make your drowsiness or dizziness much worse.
- Do not take more VALIUM than prescribed.
Before you take VALIUM, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have or have had depression, mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or behaviour
- have lung disease or breathing problems
- have liver or kidney problems
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. VALIUM may harm your unborn baby.
You and your healthcare provider should decide if you should take VALIUM while you are pregnant are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
VALIUM passes into your breast milk and may harm your baby. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you take VALIUM.
Do not breastfeed while taking VALIUM. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Taking VALIUM with certain other medicines can cause side effects or affect how okay VALIUM or the other drugs work. Do not start or stop other medicines without talking to your healthcare provider. Before you buy valium online without prescription, you should be aware of its side effects properly.
- Take VALIUM precisely as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Your healthcare provider will tell you how much VALIUM to take and when to take it.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about slowly stopping VALIUM from avoiding withdrawal symptoms.
- If you take too much VALIUM, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
What should I avoid while taking VALIUM?
- VALIUM can cause you to be drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how VALIUM affects you.
- It would help if you did not drink alcohol while taking VALIUM. Drinking alcohol can increase your chances of having severe side effects.
If you want to buy valium online without prescription, then you have to keep all these points in mind before consuming it.
What are the possible side effects of VALIUM?
VALIUM may cause serious side effects, including:
- See “What is the most important information I should know about VALIUM?”
- Seizures. Taking VALIUM with other medicines used to treat epilepsy can cause an increase in the number or severity of grand mal seizures.
- Withdrawal symptoms. You may have withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking VALIUM suddenly. Withdrawal symptoms can be severe and include seizures. Mild withdrawal symptoms include a depressed mood and trouble sleeping.
Talk to your healthcare provider about slowly stopping VALIUM from avoiding withdrawal symptoms.
- Like other antiepileptic drugs, VALIUM may cause suicidal thoughts or actions in a minimal number of people, about 1 in 500.
Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of these symptoms, especially if they are new, worse, or worry you:
- thoughts about suicide or dying
- new or worse anxiety
- trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- acting on dangerous impulses
- attempts to commit suicide
- feeling agitated or restless
- new or worse irritability
- an extreme increase in activity and talking (mania)
- new or worse depression
- panic attacks
- acting aggressive, being angry, or violent
- Other unusual changes in behaviour or mood.
How can I watch for early symptoms of suicidal thoughts and actions?
- Pay attention to any changes, especially sudden changes, in mood, behaviours, thoughts, or feelings. Keep all follow-up visits with your healthcare provider as scheduled.
Call your healthcare provider between visits as needed, especially if you are worried about symptoms. Suicidal thoughts or actions can be caused by things other than medicines. If you have suicidal thoughts or actions, your healthcare provider may check for other causes.
- Abuse and dependence. Taking VALIUM can cause physical and psychological support. Physical and psychological dependence is not the same as drug addiction. Your healthcare provider can tell you more about the differences between physical and mental dependence and drug addiction.
The most common side effects of VALIUM include:
- muscle weakness
- loss of control of body movements (ataxia) These are not all the possible side effects of VALIUM.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Basic Description- buy valium online without prescription
Valium (diazepam) is a benzodiazepine derivative. The chemical name of diazepam is 7-chloro-1,3-dihydro-1-methyl-5-phenyl-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin2-one. It is a colourless to light yellow crystalline compound, insoluble in water. The empirical formula is C16H13ClN2O, and the molecular weight is 284.75.
The structural formula is as follows:
Valium is available for oral administration as tablets containing 2 mg, 5 mg, or 10 mg diazepam. In addition to the active ingredient diazepam, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, corn starch, pregelatinized starch, and calcium stearate with the following dyes: 5-mg tablets have FD&C Yellow No. 6 and D&C Yellow No. 10; 10-mg tablets contain FD&C Blue No. 1. Valium 2-mg tablets contain no pigment.
Valium is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to diazepam and, because of lack of sufficient clinical experience, in pediatric patients under six months of age. It is also contraindicated with myasthenia gravis, severe respiratory insufficiency, severe hepatic insufficiency, and sleep apnea syndrome. It may be used with open-angle glaucoma who are receiving appropriate therapy but are contraindicated in acute narrow-angle glaucoma.
Overdose of benzodiazepines is usually manifested by central nervous system depression ranging from drowsiness to coma. In mild cases, symptoms include drowsiness, confusion, and lethargy. In more severe cases, symptoms may include ataxia, diminished reflexes, hypotonia, hypotension, respiratory depression, coma (rarely), and death (very rarely). Overdose of benzodiazepines in combination with other CNS depressants (including alcohol) may be fatal and should be closely monitored.
It would help if you were very careful about your dosage you buy valium online without prescription.
General Precaution about Valium- Buy Valium Online without prescription
Suppose Valium is to be combined with other psychotropic agents or anticonvulsant drugs. In that case, careful consideration should be given to the pharmacology of the agents to be employed – particularly with known compounds that may potentiate the action of diazepams, such as phenothiazines, narcotics, barbiturates, MAO inhibitors, and other antidepressants. The usual precautions are indicated for severely depressed patients or those in whom there is any evidence of latent depression or anxiety associated with depression, particularly the recognition that suicidal tendencies may be present and protective measures may be necessary.
Psychiatric and paradoxical reactions are known to occur when using benzodiazepines. Should this occur, the use of the drug should be discontinued. These reactions are more likely to occur in children and the elderly. A lower dose is recommended for patients with chronic respiratory insufficiency due to the risk of respiratory depression.
Benzodiazepines should be used with extreme caution in patients with a history of alcohol or drug abuse. In debilitated patients, it is recommended that the dosage be limited to the smallest sufficient amount to preclude the development of ataxia or oversedation (2 mg to 2.5 mg once or twice daily, initially, to be increased gradually as needed and tolerated). Some loss of response to the effects of benzodiazepines may develop after repeated use of Valium for a prolonged time.